Therman Law Offices Scholarship 2022
Finding ways to enrich and give back to the community is one of our top values as a law firm. As an established firm that has been helping clients for many years, we are committed to improving the lives of people of all backgrounds. We know firsthand how people’s lives can be transformed when they receive life-changing help. With this in mind, we want to serve the community in other ways outside of our business and assist individuals in need.
Having a good education opens up many opportunities for individuals to fulfill their goals. With the right help and support, bright and talented students can work towards their unique career aspirations. However, the cost of education is a big hurdle for many students. Pursuing a law degree, in particular, is a major financial commitment. A lot of students struggle to find a way to address the cost of school, which prevents many from continuing their education.
The Therman Law Offices Scholarship 2022 will be presented to one distinguished and deserving student. The $1,000 scholarship award will greatly benefit a top student who can use the money to cover a portion of their tuition cost. Many students depend on financial assistance as a means to continue their education. As a team of legal professionals, we know the value of obtaining a law degree. With this scholarship, we want to support an extraordinary aspiring legal student so that they can continue to accomplish their academic goals and work towards a bright future.
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be dedicated to trying to pursue a legal career and be able to demonstrate this commitment in their essay.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
Essay Prompt & Questions
Respond to the following prompt and questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- Why do you want to pursue a legal career?
- What is one moment of failure that you most benefited from and why?
- What major issue in society are you most passionate about solving as a law student?
Required Application Materials
- Current Resume in PDF format;
- Essay: 800-word minimum and 1,000-word maximum. Visual creativity encouraged; and
- Current, unofficial transcript.
Submission Deadline: December 30, 2022
All application materials must be submitted by this date
Award Announcement: January 2023
Scholarship Amount: $1,000
Scholarship applicants must submit all application materials by email to: email@example.com
If you have questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org